Do you like daylight savings time? I do, with the exception of the first month trying to get used to the "lost" hour.
Eric made it through his play just fine. It's funny, even with no lines he need the reassurance that "he did good". It was a musical and everyone in his class did a great job.
It was a beautiful weekend and we got lots done around the house. We have an International Festival at school this Friday and as co-homeroom mom, I'm doing the presentation boards. Eric and I painted the flag of South Africa on a presentation board yesterday. I think I'm at the "it'll have to do" stage. Our sermon was GREAT yesterday. It was on learning to be a giver. Our Pastor gave away $10 bills to about 6 people and Eric got one. He thought that was pretty cool.
Saturday was Eric's first soccer practice. We like his new coach, he appears to be a former coach and Eric is going to learn from this one, not just play. Saturday night we went to some friends house for a cookout. The have a batting cage and pitching machine. We had a great time. I, however am somewhat sore yesterday and today. I did get to work the soreness out this morning though helping one of the drivers get his truck loaded, and I mean loaded with freight.
This will be short today as I'm continuing the presentation board project. Doug is off this week so he's going to pick Eric up early from school. He'll think that's cool. Have a great week. Remember, some things you come upon are divine appointments from God, don't miss an opportunity for obedience because of unnecessary "stuff" that may be cluttering your mind.
(Preaching to myself here!!!!).............................Jan................................
No comments:
Post a Comment