We went to Kansas City, then Iowa this past weekend. More about that later. Ok, this might sound gross but here goes. We went to a new McDonald's. (You know, the "regular" stop). First of all I'm a germ-a-phobic. (It comes with cancer) I sat down and peed. I got up, the toilet flushed. Yeah, I didn't have to touch the flusher thing. I went out to wash my hands I still touched nothing but the soap dispenser. I put my hands under the faucet, still not touched anything, I turned around and put my hands under the dryer which turns on automatically. Well I think I'm hot stuff and someone has really thought this out....until...........I'm at the door and I have to touch the handle of people who probably DIDN'T go through the same washing procedure I just did and that handle probably has more germs on it than the toilet seat!!!!! Thank God for Germ-X!!!!! (Lisa, I know you can relate to this!)
Hug and kiss your kids today. Make them smile, joke with them, I lightened up today and Eric and I had a great day!
God is good, ALL the time
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment