You know how sometimes you just can't sleep? Well, I'm having one of those nights.....or should I say mornings? Except tomorrow I'll be wishing I had gone to bed at 1030 like my hubby! We're getting back into the routine of school, chores, guitar practice, supper, etc. (Doug is liking that last one). So far school is going well and Eric seems to be getting into the swing of things. He met the new strings teacher today and said "I like her". Yeah!!!! We're gearing up for Iowa this weekend, The Midwest Old Thresher's Reunion. Eric and his cousin like the trolly, train, steam engines, etc. Then they just basically like to be together period! I'm trying to get everything done including an appointment to be fingerprinted for our adoption update. They expire next month. If things go as we hope they will maybe this will be our last time!
Ok, I can tell I'm about to ramble so I'm going to try and sleep........
but I have to add this first. In everything you do, consciously remember you are God's witness, granted you are human and therefore not perfect, but He is always watching, loving, guiding, speaking. A little sermonette to get you (me) through the day. Ok, really that was for ME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment