I just bawled and bawled when I saw "Patient Room: Heaven" on the carepage. That tough little guy is happy and healthy at home with Jesus now. What a hope we have in Jesus.
All I could do was picture him in clinic covered with petechiae on his mommy's lap waiting to get platlets. She just loved on him and kept covering him up with the blanket because he didn't like his "spots". So precious and now her arms are empty and her only nugget is that he no longer hurts and she will see him again.........
3 comments:
Oh, dang it. So sorry to hear that. I hadn't read his blog yet today.
I just bawled and bawled when I saw "Patient Room: Heaven" on the carepage. That tough little guy is happy and healthy at home with Jesus now. What a hope we have in Jesus.
All I could do was picture him in clinic covered with petechiae on his mommy's lap waiting to get platlets. She just loved on him and kept covering him up with the blanket because he didn't like his "spots". So precious and now her arms are empty and her only nugget is that he no longer hurts and she will see him again.........
Post a Comment