Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Queen of Stem Cell Info


Well, I went long on my speech. Like by 90 seconds. I just had soooo much to say and could probably have went on for much longer. Anyway, if you have a stem cell question, post it baby, I've probably got an answer! Actually the instructor made some comment today about the time of speech and said something about going over "I think Jan holds the record there". Oh well, I'm finished and just have a final on Thursday and then I'm finished WooHoo!

Eric had a fine time at Great Day today. They were playing a game on one of the 3 computers, playing foosball, puzzles and of course skating. There's a new boy there about his age he calls his Skate Place friend so that's good.

I'm having this urge to purge. (No not as in bulemia) I just want to get rid of all this "STUFF". It's driving me crazy. I don't even want to do a garage sale, I think I'm going to donate it to the children's shelter and the women's shelter. The buzz word is SIMPLIFY. We do have an H.P. printer that works great.......if you use Windows 98. Anyone want it? You can have it cheap.

FREE.....just get it out of my house!

No comments: