Monday, June 25, 2007

Ok, look at the time I am posting this. Then think about me getting up at 5:15 to be at work by 5:55. Now, what I would appreciate you doing right now is: PRAY FOR ME! I have been working on my last speech off and on all weekend. It is a debate speech on Stem Cell Research. Specifically Embryonic stem cell research. We are last on the dockett for Monday, his words were, "you probably won't go but be prepared just in case." I hope we don't, I'd like to get a little more of these facts memorized. My head is spinning with all the cool new stuff I learned.
Please pray for Eric too. He's having a bit of a hard time with mom studying so much, etc. I told him just 4 more days and then I'm his. And dad is...................metal detecting.

Have a great day!

Jan

3 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Praying for you! Glad you'll have some breathing time soon.

Sarah said...

4 more days??? When can we go to Tulsa?? I think the boys would love to go one day...baseball is almost over!

Sarah

TheDorothyFamily said...

Tulsa sounds GREAT. How about that Pizza Planet place that has the bowling alley and all kinds of fun stuff for kids inside?