WooHoo! I did however find my study guide AFTER the test. I mistakenly thought it was the same one posted on the message board on the NWACC website. Oh well. I ended up with a B on my final and I believe will come out with an "A" for the class. Eric and I celebrated by going to the Promonade after guitar lesson. We saw "Surf's Up" (again) and of course visited the Discovery Store while it's still there. They are closing all retail stores and going totally online. I've heard 2 boys now say "That's the only store in the Promonade I like"
I have to do a mom brag. Yesterday when I went to get Eric from guitar lesson his teacher met me at the door and said "I have to tell you something. Eric played this new song with a difficult tempo and notes the first time. That is such an accomplishment, I'VE NEVER HAD A STUDENT DO THIS EVER!" Cool huh? I told her he's gifted and she said "he truly is". Ok, mom brag over, but I am so proud of him!
He has a friend staying over tonight and we're headed to one of the "12 drive-in's still in operation in the U.S." to see "Ratatouille". More tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Hey, wait a minute...I thought we weren't supposed to see that movie until next weekend??!!
Way to go Eric!! I'd love to hear him play the guitar some day soon!!
Have a great rest of weekend!
Sarah
Post a Comment