


I would like to ask for prayers for my nephew Brody. He and his mom are on their way to University of Iowa Hospital as his blood sugar is waaayyyyy high and they are almost certain he has diabetes. Brad is on the road (drives for Wal-Mart) so Juil and Brody will get this figured out. They told them to expect to be there for a few days so they can learn how to live the life of a diabetic. Brody is 12 (soon to be 13, Feb 5th). Thanks so much!
2 comments:
Our prayers are definitely with him! I remember when he was born. One day before Fisher!!
I know she is glad to have you. You are such a great example of what it takes to make it through these tough times of parenting.
He is in my thoughts and prayers - as are his parents as they face the many decisions diabetes requires.
Post a Comment