Thursday, January 24, 2008

MY school doesn't take a snow day......

When you're taking an online class, no excuse baby! I'm into week 1 and have done well so far. At least based on my quiz and paragraph 1 eval. Oh you want to know what I'm taking? English Comp II. Actually for the 2nd time. I took it at Kirkwood many many moons ago and it didn't transfer. Comp. I did but not Comp. II.
Hope you're having a great week!

Jan

"Wisdom is knowing the right thing to do. Integrity is doing it."

3 comments:

Julius Family said...

I love you quote! That is exactly the kind of quote I like to post weekly in my classroom! Thank you for sharing..

No kidding about the classes... I am taking my ESOL graduate courses AND I signed up for an online course for literacy in science.. agh! Things are crazy.. or am I crazy?

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Yeah, no snow days for web courses. Snap!

You've been tagged for an annoying meme on my blog. ;-)

TheDorothyFamily said...

Whoops! Sorry meme :)