Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok June, like Sarah I don't have many blogger friends either. Hey, Sarah and Cathy, if I remember correctly, wasn't I the first of the three of us??????

Ok, 6 Random Facts about me:

1. I always cry when the house is revealed on Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

2. I finally got the "overflow" from Eric's room boxed up. Now it's in the back of Doug's Matrix destined for the Children's shelter tomorrow.

3. I am working on my 2nd paragraph assignment for my Comp II class.......last week at this time I was finished........needless to say, I'm a little more blank this week.

4. Someday I want to write a book.

5. I believe God has called me to children.

6. Almost every Sunday in church I cry because I'm missing my girl in Romania. (Keep praying!)

7. Someday I'd love to go to Scotland.

8. Clutter drives me nuts. And I have plenty of it, that's my reason for being nuts!

9. I have 3 brothers and they rock!

10. I used to be on a swim team.

Have a great week!

Jan

3 comments:

TheDorothyFamily said...

And yes, I can count, I just got on a roll!

Sarah said...

We have a lot in common! And I need to get to know you better...I don't remember knowing that you had 3 brothers...oh, never mind, yes I did...the fence story just came back to me.
I'm a little nuts also...lots and lots....and lots of clutter.

TheDorothyFamily said...

I'd forgotten we'd talked about the fence. And for my male cousins reading this, if you peed on Grandpa's electric fence when you were young and not so bright, you know what we're talking about!