Sunday, October 25, 2009

"This day was such an Inspiration"



That's the comment Eric made to me after we got to see, meet and get pictures with his favorite Christian Metal Band "As I Lay Dying." And I agree! More than just bands they had worship and ministry tents along with a few food vendors. And no cell service if you were with ATT! We got to share the day with Eric's friend from youth group. We haven't known Garrison very long but REALLY like this young man. "Everyone, especially the younger kids are so nice." That was a comment Doug made. Unlike the rock concerts of our day, all we saw were cigarette smokers, and very few of them. No alcohol, no foul language, no drugs (at least that we saw.) Anywhooo a great and memorable day!






Newsboys had the most awesome light show.






And you know I took advantage of THIS opportunity to thank these guys.





Me with the band (And yes, I am as excited as the boys :)







Garrison and Eric with Jordan Mancino (awesome drummer)





Eric and Garrison with Tim Lambesis




























The day after......2 hour nap.

No comments: