Doug just got up and Eric is still sleeping. The teenager still sleeping, go figure? Which reminds me of something I thought of recently. Why do you suppose God has women experience the season (or pre-season) of menopause when you also have teenagers.......needing extra patience (on my part especially) and I'm not always a very patient person? I think it's His idea of a joke maybe? :)
Anywooooo! Got the walnuts picked up 396 lbs and I got a whopping $35.64. Hey, I'll take it. They need to be picked up anyway so Doug can mow so.....why not sell them? After the storms earlier this week the ground is literally covered so, I think I'll do it all over again!
The garage sale was of course sooooooo much fun (tongue in cheek....sort of.) We made over $200 thank you very much. Not bad for a bunch of "stuff" that you really don't need huh? A big shout out to Ronda, Doug, Mom and Dad for all their help Saturday. Dad is the master of negotiating and they all were a BIG help. And since we received the EOB for Eric's tests at ACH last month on Saturday, we now know "our part" of that adventure. All I can say is THANK GOD for good insurance.
And you know what else? We had sooo much "fun" that we're going to do it all again next Saturday for community wide sales in the park just behind our house. Are we gluttens for punishment or what? Hmmmmm wonder what else I can purge???? My new past time, garage sales and walnuts. What an exciting life I lead!
And today? Church, big lunch at church and more walnut picking upping. Hey if you build a house and plant trees........choose something other than walnut. !
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment