Sunday, October 04, 2009



So I know you're just dying to see my garage sale loot from last weekend aren't you? Jussstttt kidding.
3 pk energy efficient light bulbs .75 (Lights of America vendor :), Obi Wan .25, broom for my truck at work - free, 6 office tray stackers $5, book Eric is reading for school .50, "Bridge to Teribithia" dvd $1, full box of hanging file folders $1, curtain for Allie - free, deep well iron skillet $10, clock radio w/battery backup(that my present one doesn't have) $2, cord for Eric's amp $1, Brand new in pkg "Battlefield" expansion pak computer game $2 (another vendor), pretty bowl that I gave away to someone in need this week .50, leather wallet that I didn't really need but is the kind I like so will keep for future use $1, Windsor pilates dvd's brand new in pkgs $1, 3 rugs for Juil's basement .60 and probably the best "deal of the day" a ceiling fan that some folks had just put out by the road with a "FREE" sign on it. They had just upgraded and it was clean and nothing wrong with it......and our kitchen fan had just bit the dust. How cool is that?!!!!

No comments: