Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"Hump" day

Our local hometown radio station used to call Wednesday "hump" day because you were on your way down hill to a fun and exciting weekend. Of course every morning it was also "Heelloooooooo school lunch menu fans, How are you today?" Anyone from SE Iowa that reads this will know exactly what I'm talking about. Last night was our last Beth Moore bible study. I'm glad I got to know these ladies, so sweet. Hopefully they'll have one this summer.
Today I got my teeth cleaned. Just a hint, get your teeth cleaned on a regular schedule. I didn't....it had been 3 years! No more, I like where I'm going now.
Allergy season is definately here. Poor Eric is rubbing his eyes red red red. I'm going to dust and vacuum before he gets home then close up the house so he has some relief. The pollen is so thick in the air if a vehicle sits for any length of time it has a coat of green pollen all over it.
The package that I sent to Romania (that has sat in customs for a week) has finally been released and is on it's way to be delivered to the home. Thank God! My understanding is that they celebrate Easter this coming Sunday so she will have a new dress, shoes, tights and other Easter goodies just in time. Pray pray pray for these kids and especially Andika. I'm really emotional where she is concerned lately. We just want her home.
I think that catches me up for now. Remember, if you have a flutter, a thought, or a moment, it could be the Lord trying to get your attention; be sure to stop and listen to it.........
Have a great day and God Bless
Jan

No comments: