
It's been a busy week! We finally got some (alot) of rain. Still more to come this weekend. They said on the news this coming rain will finally start to back fill into the lake. That will be a welcome event.
On the adoption front......our group had a very good meeting with several members of the European Parliament. It looks like good things are happening. Keep praying for that is what is making the difference. I'm trying to attach an Easter picture we got of our little princess. I'll keep trying.
We are helping Eric's teacher move this weekend. I told her today that's what we do, help out single women! My best friend is single and another good friend always knows she call call when something comes up. Which brings up something else. As I was fasting and praying this morning, I was thanking God for great friends. We are truly blessed and surrounded with wonderful, wise, understanding, loving, giving friends.
Soccer practice was tonight. They were practicing head-butting the ball. I think the coach forgot about Eric's vision. Close your left eye and try to judge where the ball is and aim to hit it with the top of your head.....not your face!
Looking forward to a quiet weekend. It's been awhile since we saw a movie at the theater. A rainy weekend would be a good time to go.
Please pray for one of our Caringbridge friends, Caleb. He has Neuroblastoma and is about ready to meet Jesus. It puts things into perspective. We really don't have problems compared to some. www.caringbridge.org/ar/caleb. Thanks and have a great weekend.
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment