
Hey, I did it! I'm not totally computer illiterate, just call me "still learning" but always teachable. Sometimes the time it takes is a bit longer, but I'm still (and always will be) in process! This is Eric doing what he loves, playing soccer in his favorite position, goalie. He's really very good at this position, especially considering he doesn't see out of his left eye. They didn't win today but they had fun and it was a beautiful day.
I spent the afternoon tilling and pulling weeds and grass out of the flower beds. I was bemoaning how much I had to do and Doug reminded me of something his mom used to say; take it in small steps and the job won't seem as big and overwhelming. Good advice from a wise woman. Gosh I miss her. So, lots left to do but I'm making progress. Have a great day tomorrow and hope you can make it to church and fellowship with the Lord.
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment