



Well, he finally did it, all by himself, he started, rode and stopped. And we are soooo proud of him. What did he do? He rode his bike. YEAH Eric. One huge goal down, one to go. I see a change in his attitude already. He's more confident. And that just does this mamma's heart good! I'm including pictures of this hard fought milestone.
We are done with reading class. Thank God. I don't know who was happier, me or Eric. I think it was a tie. And today was our last guitar lesson until August. So, after we get our new tutoring schedule we may be a little less stretched. I am going to check into private swimming lessons though. That's the 2nd big goal we're reaching for this summer.
A long weekend lies ahead. I took Monday the 3rd off so makes it a nice 4 days off for me. We are still kicking around going camping. Or not. We may stay around here and take the boat to the lake, etc. I have peaches I need to freeze, or something! We are peach, apple and plum happy here at the Dorothy ranch. 2 weeks ago we were cherry happy. They were goooooddd.
Please remember to pray for Kaitlyn. She's struggling again.
Have a safe and Blessed 4th.
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment