Tuesday, October 10, 2006
The Countdown is on!
And boy is he having trouble sleeping! Finally we let him get in our bed and I will sleep on the mattress on the floor. He's sooo funny! We were reading in Exodus 25 and he'd sit up and say "mom, do you think they'll have those drop down dvd's on the plane?" No, I don't think so son. Read some more, then "mom, what time will it be our time when we get there" then "mom, are we going to the Busch time trials Thursday night" and I'd just laugh with him and he'd say, "I'M JUST SO EXCITED!!!" This went on for about 30 minutes and finally I thought he was asleep only to join Doug and I on the couch, back to bed, and back out with me again. That's when he joined daddy in our bed. And tomorrow's picture day, I'm going to have to put makeup on the dark circles under his eyes! I can't imagine what tomorrow is going to be like! Have a great day...................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment