



I finally got some pictures downloaded of the race. Eric went crazy with his camera when we were at Hendrick Motorsports and has several close up's of #24. I figured, it's his camera, go for it!
A friend of mine is going to Romania and has offered to take stuff for our kids! I am so excited! She will save us mega bucks in shipping. So, I've been busy shopping and wrapping and trying to get all this "stuff" in the suitcase. I'm sending birthday and Christmas so we'll be finished with Andika for those 2 events this year. 2 other waiting moms are sending stuff too so needless to say I'm "sitting" on clothes to get it all in there!
Today was Halloween at school. It is Eric's least favorite holiday. He basicallly "tolerates" it and once it's over every year he says "I'm glad that's over". I like to see the kids dressed up. In all our years in Arkansas however we have yet to have a trick or treater at our house. Oh well, we don't need the candy around our house anyway.
Won't you be glad when the election is over? We keep getting yuck mail and stuff stuck in our door. I think Lowell tops all areas of NW Arkansas for the number of campaign signs out.
I've been contemplating what I'm thankful for this year. Topping my list is Health.
What about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment