
Wow, has it been that long? Soooo much going on and wondering if life is ever simple? But then again, look what happend to those precious Amish girls and their community. Simple? They thought so. But the message they are giving to the world of forgiveness, can it get much more powerful in human form?
How do people with more than one child keep up? Eric has martial arts 3 days a week, chess club every other week and guitar one day. And he doesn't even play a sport! Plus homework not to mention practicing viola and guitar every day. And try to get him at least 9 hours of good sleep. And he has things he wants to do too.........like play Star Wars on the computer! Ahh, the joy of "organizing"!
We are getting soooo excited about our trip. We leave this Thursday and return on Monday. I have beeen proactively praying for God to go ahead of us in all ways. This morning the Make-a-Wish coordinator called and said they had called her from the East coast chapter and had found us better tickets in the non-alcholic section which was more family friendly and did we want them? Talk about answered prayer, I didn't even think about the alcohol part of it, how would I, we've never done anything like this! How cool is that? Thanks Lord!
The insurance guy finally came and checked out the roof. Yep, it needs fixed....and Andrea gets a new mattress of of it too. (minus the $500 deductible).
I'm on vacation this week so doing things like renewing my license. No speedy line today, had to take a number. But, the guy next to me was talking about the DMV in CA which he said was 10 times worse than AR. Guess we're supposed to count our blessings? I've learned you never go to the Revenue office without a book or some kind of project to work on. Plus I got an adjustment this morning (ahhhh) and now it's down to work at home figuring out what suitcases to take, etc. Woohoo!
I will post again with pictures of the trip. Have a great week!
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment