Sunday, February 11, 2007

Barnes and Noble Fun!




Today Eric's class had a program at B & N. It was a story about tangrams. Yep, I said the same thing, what are tangrams? They are a set of 7 different sized geometric shapes from the ancient Chinese. You can make all kinds of cool things with them, shapes, animals, people, etc. It's challenging...... I need the "cheat sheet" but the kids are sooooo smart, they just work and work at it until they figure it out.


This afternoon Eric's buddy came over and they had such a good day. I have not heard Eric belly laugh like that in a looonnnngggg time. Oh what joy that does my mother's heart. After we took Anthony home Eric was pooped but said about 3 times "what a good day this was." I truly feel like God is restoring Eric's joy and the days that were taken from him. God is so good and we are BLESSED! Have a great Sunday and may the Lord speak to you in a very special way.

No comments: