My sweet hubby came home tonight with not 1 but 2 dozen roses in my favorite color (for a rose) those sweet sonya peach color and some purple statice, my favorite color is purple. He said they didn't have any baby's breath. (I didn't know he knew what babys breath was!) I got to arrange them myself in 2 vases. Then my "Valentine Boys" took me out for my favorite Chinese food. We had a nice evening together.
We had finger poke after school so will have counts tomorrow. And we took a BIG bag of coins to the bank tonight so they could run them through their machine instead of fillling up the "pennies" box at school and Eric's teacher count them by hand. (I certainly wouldn't have wanted to do that!) Anyway, we've got $32.97 to give to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society! Cool huh? And we've only just begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great Thursday
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment