Oh I am soooo blessed with wonderful friends! Such a good weekend. My house still isn't clean like I want it but we all have clean britches and socks in the morning..........oh well! (And you wonder why you never get invited over). Just kidding, the older I get the less it bothers me. Well, sometimes!
Eric got blood drawn today. We went to the Children's clinic because they just do a finger poke instead of a stick. He bled and bled so she tried to get 2 samples and the 2nd one clotted right away so she threw it away. Praying it is good. Dr Lovell's nurse said she would call me tomorrow with the counts so I will update tomorrow. I first planned to go directly to the lab and told Eric that and his whole demeanor changed. (They do the needle in the arm thing there-----he HATES that.) Then I re-considered as he has had no bruises or petechiae so we did the clinic instead.
Our school board voted last night to go to the modified calendar for next year. Everyone has an opinion that's for sure! I think for Eric it is a good thing. For us personally it isn't the best (with work schedules) but that's ok we'll deal with it. He said again tonight he wanted to be home-schooled. Boy if we could get the finances to balance I'd sure lean that direction. Sure have to be disciplined to do it though.
Have a great day tomorrow and be blessed!
Jan
2 comments:
Jan,
If you ever want to discuss homeschooling, get my number from Sarah and call me. I'd be happy to chat about it. Many families do it on only one income and another possibility for added money is having a home business. You wouldn't believe the education the kids get from that! ;-)
We hs'ed from the beginning and I've loved every minute of it. We've had a VERY relaxed method of education and my children are brilliant! Just ask their aunt! LOL
Thanks June, I appreciate it.
Jan
Post a Comment