Ohhhhhh Mama Mia was GREAT! Us 4 girls had an awesome time Sunday at the Walton Arts Center seeing this wonderful Broadway musical. And the company..........I just didn't want the day to end. I love you guys! I'll post pictures soon.
We had the finger poke today. He bled and bled, it didn't take any time at all to fill that little cylinder. It took a little to get the bleeding stopped. Wonder if his counts will be down tomorrow. We'll see. I read on the Baxter website (they supply the Winrho product) that the counts usually peak in 2 weeks. It's been a little more than that (January 26th) so we'll see. He looks great and seems to be feeling fine also. Thanks for all you big (and little) people that continue to pray for him. We REALLY appreciate it.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment