Monday, March 12, 2007


Eric has started "picking" songs on both guitar and viola. His favorite?
"STAR WARS" of course!

2 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

And the songs will only get worse! ;-) Love his hair in this pic.

Congrats on the pennies! I was hoping the deadline would be after spring break so I could send some back with Sarah.

Know what you mean about little aggravations. They are so unimportant. I was reading a book about parents who had lost a child and one mom said whenever people would get spastic at work and stress out about something, she would ask, "Did anybody die?" It's a good question to ask oneself.

TheDorothyFamily said...

He likes things with a beat........
that could be bad couldn't it? Well, at least he's not playing the drums. Although he's always got a beat going on his leg or tapping his foot. He's getting shaggy so gets his hair cut (some) tomorrow. He wants to grow it long. Not sure how that works with hair that basically sticks out but we'll see!