Well that last post was actually Friday's events, I didn't realize it was approaching midnight. I'm a night owl by nature but that doesn't fly too much when I'm working. Today (Saturday) Doug left early to go to a hunt in Baxter Springs, KS. He came home with 3 silver dimes. Definately didn't pay for the gas this time but I think he enjoyed himself.
Eric and I saw "Meet the Robinsons" with friend's today. This one's rated "G" and was really good. My favorite 3 year old (Hi Hannah!) did GREAT.
It's windy and 60's today. The clothes on the line were dry in like 30 minutes. I hope we never live in a covenented subdivision that mandates no clothes lines. I've been hanging clothes out since I was a little shaver with Grandma Velda. Sure miss her, the anniversary of her death is April 10th. My grandma Lillian's anniversary is today. I have 2 letters from her that I will cherish always. Which reminds me of something. You know those birthday cards you get every year with a note from the sender? Well, keep them. Because after they are gone you will wish you had that special note just to you in their handwriting. Doug's mom did that every year, plus she was the first call in the morning and she sang Happy Birthday to you. She died 2 years ago April 5th. Now I cry on birthday's because I miss that sooooo much. (Doug's birthday was March 2nd. I think we both cried this year)
Ok, enough rambling. Looking forward to Palm Sunday tomorrow. Hope you all get fed spiritually!
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment