Saturday, March 31, 2007

We went garage saleing (saling? is that a word?) for a little while this morning. Nothing I needed so we moved on to the Promenade for lunch then to a friend's house for a little while. Doug got home from work early so we decided to do movie and dinner together for a change. (Eric and I usually get to do the movies) We saw "Wild Hogs" and laughed and laughed. For PG-13 it's fairly mild and I think the innuendo's went right over Eric's head. After O'Charley's for supper we are home and the boys are in bed sleeping. Spring Break is winding down..........bummer!

4 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Jan,

Hooray for the high counts!!!

We saw Wild Hogs, too and all four of us LOVED it. (My hubby bought a Honda Goldwing last year so we wore our leathers when we went! LOL)

TheDorothyFamily said...

You are tooo funny! You could definately tell the bikers in the bunch. Lots of mid 30's 40's and up. I heard comments like "I needed that" on the way out. Mom said she saw Tim Allen and .....the Dirty Dancing guy, (what's his name?) on Oprah and they were halarious talking about how much fun they had making this movie.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Ummm, the Dirty Dancing guy was Patrick Swayze, but he wasn't in the movie! Do you mean Ray Liotta - the guy who played the leader of the mean bikers? :-) Or John Travolta, the one who played a dancer in Saturday Night Fever?

My favorite scene was when Paul Sr and Paul Jr (from American Chopper) showed up in the biker bar near the beginning of the movie. The credits said Paul Jr was playing Mikey. Too funny! (If you watch that show, and of course, we do! I got Ken the series on DVD for Christmas.)

TheDorothyFamily said...

Oops! When I was sitting here trying to think of his name all I could think of was that guy that danced in that "older" movie and obviously I had everything twisted! John Travolta is who I was trying to say. But I guess you've figured that out?
We love American Choppers too. I deliver to the CTHE vendor and they gave me seasons 1 and 2 for Eric for Christmas last year. Yes, I love my customers!