Wednesday, March 28, 2007

We got the call. And just as I suspected we have to go back to get counts again. It appears she didn't get enough for a sample (even though there was blood all over his hand) and she sent it to the wrong lab. Oh well, at least we know Megan is there tomorrow.

Today was a "hanging out at home" day. We did get through Eric's closet and dresser and weeded out the clothes that didn't fit. Definately NOT one of his favorite things to do. I was able to give some shirts to one of his friends though.

Last week one of my customers blessed me with movie passes. (They spoil me!)
Tonight we went to the movie "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." It was purely for Eric's enjoyment as I would have picked something else. However, I really liked it!
I always look for those teachable lessons and this one was about breaking of the pride and humbling yourself. Subtle but it was there. Then we walked around the new Promanode outdoor mall on a beautiful Spring evening. Eric bought a "jokemaster" at the Discovery store with his allowance. Thank God it has a volume control!

You know, I could get used to this schedule, sleeping in, no work (well you know what I mean), no stress, a life of leisure. All I need is a cook, maid and chauffeur! Like THAT is going to happen.......Lottery anyone?

No comments: