Friday night Eric went to a friend's house for the evening. THAT was different......but mom kinda enjoyed it! Not that I could get used to it by any means, I LOVE being with Eric. Saturday we finally got "the" call from the friend that we've been waiting on to be available to come and play. So, Eric and Josiah played and played and played and the house was a mess but I didn't care!!! We got to keep Josiah overnight and he went to church with us Sunday, came home and played some more. Then we took him to grandma's house where Eric stayed and they played for another hour. It was tough leaving, we all (me, Eric, Josiah and grandma) all got a little teary eyed.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Happy Anniversary Eric!
Friday night Eric went to a friend's house for the evening. THAT was different......but mom kinda enjoyed it! Not that I could get used to it by any means, I LOVE being with Eric. Saturday we finally got "the" call from the friend that we've been waiting on to be available to come and play. So, Eric and Josiah played and played and played and the house was a mess but I didn't care!!! We got to keep Josiah overnight and he went to church with us Sunday, came home and played some more. Then we took him to grandma's house where Eric stayed and they played for another hour. It was tough leaving, we all (me, Eric, Josiah and grandma) all got a little teary eyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment