Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday June 25

For some reason since I've gotten home all my posts get squished together. It's been awhile since I've blogged so I'm not sure what is going on? Short one so far today. Quick note, Amy wasn't aware that we were supposed to go back to ACH for follow-up appointment this week. She called this morning and we "tentatively" scheduled for Thursday at 11. She said if the results of the pathology came back today we could come in tomorrow. (which would be great!) I told her the sooner the better as Eric is still very anxious about the final results and that even if it was late today or this evening, we would be available to come as soon as they get the results. He really is feeling good. Still has a little yellow in his eyes but not much. His skin is back to normal color and his urine looks good. We are in a holding pattern until we hear something from the hospital. I am making sure he is walking to build his strength back and getting lots of water. This boy is HEALED in Jesus name! Have a great day! Jan

No comments: