Friday, December 26, 2014

It has been an emotional.......week!   I am not a crier and I think I've cried more in the last 3 days than I have in months!  Maybe if I would my hives would stay away?!!!!

The reason?  God's people.  Have BLESSED our socks off.  I mean, BLESSED us.  Gift cards, money, goodies, paid for our motel room, paid for a new windshield, given us supplements.   We are humbled to say the least and we are just plain THANKFUL.

I have to be honest, I kind of dreaded the drive to Rochester today.  Not for the reason we are here, not because it's a long drive, but because we left our son at home by himself on Christmas day.  And I cried and cried and cried.  Please Lord, let next year be the most awesome Christmas ever.  :)  I must say however, he had 2 calls from his awesome band family asking him to join them and their families.  And a friend actually brought him a plate of food from their family dinner.    Thanks guys, you are the BEST!

The way they surgery here is, you call in between 8:15 and midnight, enter your patient ID and your report time is given to you.  Tomorrow we report at 9:30 to Rochester Methodist Hospital.   I will be updating throughout the day via face book.  Hopefully I'll get to blog details tomorrow night.

Again, I'm asking for your prayers for Doug.  He is anxious (to say the least.)  For the surgeon and his team, for everything to go perfectly.  Of course we know God can heal him in the blink of an eye so always seek that first.  But if He allowed it, then He will certainly bring him thru it, to God be the glory. 

Love always,

Jan, Doug and Eric

No comments: