Annndd we are still here :) Really folks, if you are local, and need to be in the hospital, I highly recommend Mercy. When the staff greets each other in the cafeteria, it is a good thing.
Monday afternoon he peed! Of course it's not the normal but he hasn't peed like normal since December 4th. It is better than the last time they pulled the Foley (and then had to put it back in.)
We walked several times yesterday (which wears him out really quickly) so by last night we hoped with pain meds and Ambien we would sleep. Ummmm not so much. We were up about every 2 hours going to the bathroom (or at least trying) and at one point pain was breaking thru so he got Oxycodone. Which worried him that it would interfere with urinating! It's a vicious cycle I'll tell you :)
So today (Tuesday) we've walked once and he's had his breakfast, I've had mine, he enjoyed a call from his friend Jack (thanks Jack!) and we are waiting on the doctor. More hopefully good news later :)
And if I don't get the chance to get back on here, Have a Blessed Christmas. Thank you again for all your prayers. We love and appreciate you more than you know.
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment