Whew, days sure run together! Yesterday at 1:20 pm they pulled the catheter. You are supposed to pee no more that 8 hrs later. Well, he peed but not enough so at 1 am (Monday) they put it back it. NOT a happy hubby let me tell ya! It was a short night. :)
This am he's sleeping a lot. Bumming about the catheter. Yesterday he walked 6 times. Today, once (so far.) We are waiting on the ostomy nurse to come in and "educate" us and change the bag. Oh happy day. I have perfumed lotion on my hands.......thanks Joyce H. for that trick!
It is beginning to melt outside, one of the smaller school districts has already called school for Tue. I have heard another snow storm is forecasted. Big bummer for our kids, these will be added on to the end of the year.
So that's about it for now from the Mercy Health Spa :)
Please pray for that bladder to wake up. He was motivated to walk when there wasn't a catheter in. Now.....not so much. However, I will get him up and going!
Thanks for your continued prayers.
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment