Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm loving this staying home thing! We've finally figured out how to sell on ebay.....sort of......I should re-state that; we are learning how to sell on ebay. We've got 2 things listed so we'll see. I've wanted to do this for a long time so we jumped on the band wagon Jan. 1st.

I un-decorated today, got my hair cut, went to the doctor (thyroid checkup) 1 hour in the waiting room, 1 1/2 hours in the exam room. Believe it or not it's been worse. Have to get a CT of my thyroid, just a regular thing for me, I have a goiter. That's an ugly word isn't it.......goiter.......makes me think of some green "thing" hanging off your face.....forgive me, I'm tired!!

Now to clean this house tomorrow and put away my 6 tubs of Christmas decorations. The outside stuff is going to have to wait till it's warmer. Eric and Doug got me a gift certificate for a massage so maybe I can get that tomorrow..........ahhh won't that feel nice!

We have a girl's night out for my wonderful friend Rhonda's birthday tomorrow. Well, not out exactly, it's at her house but it's OUT for the rest of us.

I'm passing along something from a wise friend:

Denise says: I read this book that said that we were not meant to carry stress. The human body was not designed to do it. And I think about the mentally challenged people in our society and they age very slowly because they don’t carry stress like we do. So I keep reminding myself – sometimes out loud – “I am not designed to be stressed.”

Isn't she great? Such a wise young sister in the Lord. And she truly could be my "little" sister as we share the same birthday..........of course I am 10 years older than her!

Ok, time to sign off. This late night thing is going to have to come to an end real soon as Monday and back to work will slap me in the face soon enough.

Have a GREAT Friday. Happy Birthday Juil Ann!

No comments: