Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This is too cool........

Ok, I know I've already been on here once tonight but this just came up and I had to share.
Today when Eric and I were in the pharmacy we were looking at those cards with your name and meaning on it. On "Eric" "Jan" and "William" (Doug's first name, he goes by his middle name for those of you that don't know that) was the verse Joshua 1:9. I know better than to think this is just co-incidence. So, I just looked it up while reading to Eric tonight. Know what it says?
Look it up yourself! No, I'm just kidding, it says "Remember that I commanded you to be strong and brave. So don't be afraid. The Lord your God will be with you everywhere you go." ................... Thanks Lord, we really needed to hear that right now..........................

1 comment:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Gotta love those rainbows from heaven! Sarah called me and let me know you're heading out in the morning. Will be praying!

petechiae is how it's spelled on webmd! ;-)