It was a llloooonnnggg night. Eric came in about 3 am and said his head hurt. I gave him some Tylenol which promptly came up. Fortunately he made it to the toilet. He had a fever also (another side effect). I gave him a Zofran, tried Sierra Mist, got some more Tylenol down him and he sucked on a piece of a mint. I put a pallet down on the floor in our room and he and I fell asleep there until 8 when he woke with another headache. I finally got another dose of Tylenol down him, a cold washcloth on his head and he's engrossed in Pearl Harbor now. Hopefully that will do for the next 2 hours anyway. I'm not sure how long these side effects last but he (and I) are definately ready for them to go away. Please pray for him........
Thanks,
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment