

It has been too long! Well, obviously we've been busy. As it has for the past 22 years, my blood turns purple and orange during December. It was a good "peak season" as we call it. Just one bout of nasty weather and it was well before Christmas. Christmas was low key here at home and went to my folks Christmas afternoon. We topped off that day watching "Unaccompanied Minors". It was good and I think my folks enjoyed it too. One of my customers gave me some movie tickets for Christmas WOOO HOOO!! And my friend "Peppy" the little white puppy that piddled on my shoe a few months ago gave me an Arch Card to McDonalds. Tooo funny! I took the 2 weeks after Christmas off and I'm loving being home with Eric. We've gone to movies and shopped and had friends over. Tomorrow the fun ends as he goes back to school and I'm going to un-decorate from Christmas. Some friends gave us guest passes to Silver Dollar City so we went this past weekend. It was fun and we particularly enjoyed the Old Time Christmas Parade. We also went in the "Titanic" exhibit. We really liked it and I think we read every plaque in there! Anyway, I'm posting pictures of our adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment