We went for CBC this afternoon after school. It took awhile to get enough blood for the tiny little cup but finally had enough. After we got home the lab tech called and said the blood clotted and they weren't able to get counts. Although his finger was still bleeding when we got home......hmmm go figure. Anyway, we'll try again tomorrow. I think I'll take him out a little early and maybe we can get results tomorrow yet instead of waiting until Thursday. I know he's gone down some as the petechae (I need to learn how to spell that!) has spread to his chest and mouth and under his tonue looks nasty. Although he hasn't complained about it. I brushed his teeth for him tonight as he is a little tentative of his mouth bleeding. (Ok, in reality I am too) I've found it necessary to use a q-tip in some areas. Ok, that's almost TMI isn't it?
We got to go outside for rewards recess today. It was muddy but fun! We played sharks and minnows. It just amazes me how these kids just all want to play something together.
Thanks for your prayers. Please keep praying for our special boy. God has a plan for him and this is just a small storm that we'll get through. It makes us all stronger and a little more patient, and so very thankful that we were chosen to be Eric's parents.
I'll update tomorrow with counts if we have them. Have a great day!
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment