Thanks for the calls and emails. They really mean a lot to us! I especially want to thank you for your prayers today. After the first dose of Tylenol this morning he hasn't had any the rest of the day. I asked him if he would tell me if his head hurt and he said he would and that it hurt some but not as bad. I think I'll give him 1/2 dose before bed because you know how it is, it "always" gets worse at night. It looks like we've got some ice now so since Eric and I have the day off tomorrow we'll just continue to hang out. Actually, we're both still in our jammies. Eric's petecia (broken blood vessels under the skin) is completely gone and his bruises are looking much better. He's definately on the mend.
Thanks again!
Jan
1 comment:
Sending hugs and prayers for no more headaches.
June
Post a Comment