Thursday, January 25, 2007

We are home!

We are home. It was a very long day but I will update with details tomorrow. Right now he has a fever 102.4 with Tylenol and cool bath. After a call to ACH I got to speak with Dr Saylors, the Oncologist on-call and told him what I'd done. He said a fever such as this was normal with blood products and not to take him in just keep doing what I am doing. Thank Dr Saylors! I feel better about going to bed tonight.......sleeping with Eric of course so I can keep checking him. Right now Eric is finally eating some chicken Ramen noodles. It looks like they will stay down thank God!

I'm whipped, thank you Jesus for answered prayer.

Jan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's great that you got to come on back last night and recuperate at home! I only just now got the chance to check the blog with the crazy week I've had, so tell Eric I did not get the opportunity to speak with Anthony. I certainly would have if I was more on top of my game!!

Our big news of the day from BCSA class 4B - Gabe probably broke his arm at recess.

I'll call Sunday afternoon and check in. In the meantime, I will keep my fingers crossed that the side effects will have subsided by then. See you soon! Love, MK